If you don’t make the right choices earlier in Life will help make it for you maybe Late Hours.

blogmemurphy.blogspot.com/gistme

If you Don’t Makes The Right Choice Early InLife. 🎤 Tiwa Savage opening Up.


    I can’t  Baby mamma, But maybe I don’t mind Being a Second Wife. Anybody that can really match me Right Now is Either is 50 years of aged or Already Matches me.


The Nigeria Music 🎶 singers Tiwatope jemilah savage has finally opened upon is Singing Mamma 


    They are the Best ones.All I need is just to get along with the first wife, , I will respect my Boundaries because I don’t really like drama,the first wife’s is going to really love me because I’m not going to stress her, i’ll Be recognized as the first wife’s she side. 


I have made enough money now and I need to get married.i could be a sugar mummy, but I don’t really know if I will ever meet Man who loves me again.
  
  Men always tend to pamper nd love their second wife’s 🤣

Comments

Popular Post

‘Lagos Records Lowest Rate of Building Collapse in 2025’ — Sanwo-Olu •Govt Regulators, Stakeholders Meet to Discuss Improved Safety Standards •Lasbca Launches Mass Building Certification Scheme

History of the EUPHORIA

Oloja-elect drags Oba of Lagos, police to court over alleged harassment, land dispute

BUSINESSNaira continues appreciation against dollar to end week on good note

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2025/8/20/israel-pounds-gaza-killing-81-as-its-begins-assault-to-seize-gaza-city

🇳🇬 AirLines Considering appointing Comfort Emmanson AmbassDor for Good Conduct

One killed as car slams into commercial bus in Lagos

Football News Update ⚽️🥊🤾🏻‍♂️

Help Nigeria Youths?