Waterandgarrifilm

Gistme
first feature film #WaterAndGarri will be released *this year *through @primevideo and shown in over 240 countries and territories worldwide!

This has been over two years in the making and I must say this is probably one of the most adventurous, fulfilling things I’ve done. 

I feel blessed and honoured not only be making my debut as a lead actor, but to have also executively produced this film.

I honestly can’t wait to take you guys along with me on this next phase of my life and art…. I’m just getting started. 

Huge love to Director @mejialabi. You made a masterpiece! Also Producer @J_adesanya @missamadi
@morufakanbi

Follow @waterandgarrifilm for further updates
Follow page for update

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Lagos Records Lowest Rate of Building Collapse in 2025’ — Sanwo-Olu •Govt Regulators, Stakeholders Meet to Discuss Improved Safety Standards •Lasbca Launches Mass Building Certification Scheme

History of the EUPHORIA

BUSINESSNaira continues appreciation against dollar to end week on good note